This AKG Combo is in very good condition and comes with a soft case that will fit nicely into your kit. Top quality AKG performance for all types of applications including Film and Field recording.
The C 460 B pre-amplifier is a compliment of the existing modular range prepared for applications of future technologies. The electronics of the C 460 B are a completely new departure, and the key to the digital-level performance of the microphone. The resulting technical specifications are unique among today's microphones and will remain in the forefront of even tomorrow's microphones.
- Solid state circuitry throughout
- Ultra low noise figures
- High operation reliability
- low power consumption
- extended long-life stability
- Built-in attenuation switch with 0 to 10 dB position
- Bass-cut switch with the following possible combinations:
- linear response (no bass-cut)
- bass-cut with onset at 70 Hz
- bass-cut with onset at 150 Hz
CK-61 ULS capsule:
The ruler-flat frequency response and consistent polar pattern of this make the CK61 Capsule ideal for critical recording and live sound applications where consistent suppression of off-axis sound is an important requirement.
- High quality cardioid capsule with exceptionally flat on-axis frequency response
- High temperature stability, reliable construction
- Gold plated, self-cleaning connector pins for high resistance to humidity