Bogen CT60B, 60-watt PA amplifier with 4 mic inputs, 2 aux inputs, 10-band EQ, 8 ohm and 70-volt outputs, excellent condition. A later black face version of Bogen's old workhorse with Phantom power.
All of the Bogen PA amplifiers have a reputation for incredible durability. We routinely find them in installations for schools, houses of worship where they have been quietly providing reliable PA support for decades, despite often poor environmental conditions and neglect.
This piece is in very good cosmetic condition, and works beautifully. It has enough power to drive medium sized PA cabinets or a distributed overhead system in a house of worship or meeting hall. It's an excellent choice for band rehearsals or small venue performances. This B version has the internal phantom power option.
Here are some features and specifications from Bogen:
1. 4 low impedance transformer coupled mic inputs expandable to 6.
2. Built in Phantom supply on the ""B"" versions of the CT60 and CT100
3. Two Aux inputs with an AUX1/2 fader knob for line level inputs
4. Built in mic precedence, remote volume control, 600 Ω line input and outputs
5. Detented EQ faders for feedback control, 5 total.
6. Compressor with front panel screwdriver control
7. Multiple speaker output configurations accept 8Ω, 25 volt and 70 volt lines.
You can see Bogen's documentation here: http://www.bogen.com/support/discontinued/pdfs/CT100Cm.pdf